Saturday, February 25, 2012

"My Diamonds"

 Every single life is created by God, with unfathomable love and for great purpose.

Work continues on God Moments III:  True Love Leads To Life, a pro-life compilation of stories whose purpose is to defend human life and dignity, educate, promote forgiveness and healing, and lead to the end of legalized abortion and euthanasia around the world.





Here is a sneak peek inside the manuscript.  This poem was written by Belinda Bondi, who passed into eternal life December 14, 2011 at the age of 48.  Belinda contributed her beautiful poems to the previous two God Moments books, and wrote this poem with great love and affection for her three nieces and two nephews.      





 My Diamonds *

Recently I looked up to see
The stars shining beautifully.
In the darkness of the clear night,
The silent lamps of hope burned bright.

A sense of peace enveloped me;
I dreamed of possibilities.
A sense of time eluded me;
I thought about eternity.

Last night perhaps you saw stars too.
My diamonds, too, I thought of you.

*Dedicated to my five nieces and nephews, "My five diamonds."

Belinda Bondi
Copyright 2011 Belinda Bondi

 


God Moments III:  True Love Leads To Life,
written and compiled by Michele Elena Bondi,
has a projected publication date of 
October 1, 2012
and will be available in print and as an e-book.