Thursday, November 18, 2010

Catholic TV Everywhere

Greetings!

Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I want to sincerely thank you for your support of the CatholicTV®Network.

Before the holiday is upon us, could you do me the favor of asking a few people to sign up for "CatholicTVeverywhere?" We are so grateful to the many individuals and families from around the country who have advocated for a new national Catholic television network. We need only to double that number in order to really make a statement to the cable and satellite providers around the nation. So, if everyone could write a short, personal note to perhaps 5-10 contacts and ask them to visit and sign up at http://www.CatholicTVeverywhere.com, we would be so grateful!

You have my sincere and personal thanks for sending a quick note to a few people today. The more you send, the greater our chances will be of reaching the goal. Just tell them to visit and sign-up at http://wwww.CatholicTVeverywhere.com.

Most importantly, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday of the year and I believe it's because I am so grateful for many good things, among these: CatholicTV!

Sincerely and gratefully in Christ,

Father Reed